Bass and olive oil sauce, vegetable millefeuille
Paired with la Demoiselle de Sigalas
Bass Fillets with an Olive Oil Sauce
- 300 g of bass
- Olive oil
- Slice the bass in to fillets.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, then put in the bass fillets and cook for 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper and let simmer for another 2 minutes.
- In a dish, arrange the fillets, sprinkle with thyme, and serve with an olive oil sauce.
Olive Oil Sauce
15 cl with olive oil sauce
- 1/2 shallot
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 black or green olives
- 1/2 dash of balsamic vinegar
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl: without peeling the shallot, garlic or onion. Deseed the tomato and cut it into small cubes. Cut the olives into slices and add 2 basil leaves.
- Marinate everything in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Collect shallots, garlic and onion and peel them.
- Chop roughly for the preparation.
- Put in a dash of balsamic vinegar and a pinch of ginger.
- Chop the remaining 2 basil leaves just before serving.
- Serve the cold sauce on the bass fillet.
- You can keep the sauce in the fridge for several days.
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- Basil or herbes de Provence
- Olive oil
- Slice zucchini and eggplant lengthwise. Brown in the oil.
- Cut the tomatoes into round slices.
- In a large serving bowl, arrange the slices in layers: zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, ham, salt, pepper, basil.
- Repeat the vegetable layering as many times as necessary.
- Place in the oven at 180 ° C (thermostat 6), for 30 min.
Pour découvrir la totalité de notre menu “Accord Classique” ou pour notre menu “Accord Audacieux”, inscrivez-vous.