Roast pork with prunes, sweet potatoes and mango chutney
Paired with the Lieutenant de Sigalas
Roast pork with prunes.
- 1/2 roast pork
- 20 stoned prunes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 orange peel
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1/2 small jar of cream
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated veal stock
- Open the pork roast in half lengthwise and stuff it with prunes. Close it and resew it.
- Brown it on all sides, even the ends.
- Add the garlic cloves, the white wine, and the veal stock. Monitor the cooking for 1 hour and turn aroud the roast from time to time.
- Add the remaining prunes to the casserole, as well as the orange zest.
- Continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream and wait for it to cook a bit
- Serve with sweet potatoes, baked in olive oil and coarse salt
- 1 green mango
- 1/2 red chili peppers
- 5 g fresh ginger
- 16.5 g of raisins and unsalted dried fruits
- 66.5 g of sugar
- 5 cl of sherry vinegar (or other depending on availability)
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- Cut the mangoes in half, remove the core, then peel them. Grate the fruit pulp then sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the peppers, cut them in half, remove the stem and the seeds, then chop the pepper roughly. Pass it on the electric grinder with a little vinegar, until you get a thin dough. Peel the ginger and chop it. Roughly chop the dried fruits. Keep aside.
- When the mango has sufficiently drained, press it with the back of a spoon to extract all the water.
- Pour the rest of the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and place it on low heat.
- Cook while stirring until the sugar is dissolved, then add the mango and cook for another 5 or 6 minutes.
- Then add the chili paste and ginger and continue cooking for about ten minutes.
- At the end of this time, add more seasoning to your liking, then pour the raisins and dried fruits and mix.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Put the hot chutney in pots .
Pour découvrir la totalité de notre menu “Accord Classique” ou pour notre menu “Accord Audacieux”, inscrivez-vous.