Capon with raisins, fine stuffing with foie gras, pan-fried potatoes and ceps
paired with Château Sigalas Rabaud
For Two People.
Capon with Raisins, Stuffed with Foie Gras.
- 1 Capon
- Olive oil
- Dried raisins
- 50 g of Veal Stew
- 25 g of Foie Gras
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Slice of Brioche Special Foie Gras
- 1/6 cube of Chicken Broth Crumbled
- Prepare the stuffing in the mixer by mixing the meat, bread, egg and foie gras. Season to taste.
- Put the stuffing in the capon and sew it.
- Prepare an oil flavored with salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaf, and other herbs from Provence.
- Coat the capon with the oil.
- Let sit for an hour so that the oil soaks well in to the capon.
- Put in the oven, thermostat 7 for 2 hours, basting the capon regularly with its cooking juice.
Pan-Fried Baby Potatoes and Ceps.
- 300 of Ceps
- 15 Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Bouillon Garlic- Parsley
- Clean the ceps, by brushing and wiping them.
- Cut ceps into pieces, and throw them in the pan with hot oil. Salt as desired.
- If they exude water, drain them and put some more oil in the pan. Put them back in and stir.
- Gather the potatoes and put them in boiling water.
- Peel the cooked potatoes and cut into squares. Put in with the almost cooked mushrooms.
- Lower the heat and let it finish cooking by putting on the lid of pan. Watch closely until desired doneness.
Pour découvrir la totalité de notre menu “Accord Classique” ou pour notre menu “Accord Audacieux”, inscrivez-vous.